Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Target: Nuby Sippy Cup Clearance



This week while at Target (East side), I spotted Nuby sippy cups (some with straws and some the regular sippy kind) on clearance on an register endcap!  I think they were marked down to $1.38 (from $1.99) but not positive; I took a photo with my phone so that I'd remember the price but apparently didn't save it because it's not on my phone now.  (I'm brilliant like that sometimes!)

But anyway, I was very excited to see these cups until I remembered that my daughter is 2 now and doesn't really use sippy cups anymore.  While my kids used cups with lids though, these were the only sippy cups I bought and we loved them, so I really recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved