Saturday, July 16, 2011

Save 50% Off at The Lollipop Tree in Evansville on Groupon



A reader, Mendy, brought this hot Groupon deal to my attention... pay $20 for $40 worth of merchandise from The Lollipop Tree in Evansville!   I've never shopped there before but it seems to be a popular kids' store.  

This deal will be available through Monday but quantities are limited and it may sell out sooner. Note: this deal is valid for the Evansville location only.  Head over to Groupon to read all the details - you can go here to sign up if you're not a member yet (that is my referral link, so it will help me a little, if you want to help! :) then go here to view this deal.  Then don't forget to tell all your friends about the deal and use your referral link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved