Sunday, July 10, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip: Saved 98% on Herbal Essences, Crest Rinse, & More!



This week's CVS shopping trip was crammed in after 11 PM tonight (Saturday)!  I went to a CVS on Friday but they were out of several of the raincheck items I wanted and since I had a $4 off $20 purchase coupon, I decided to try a different location later.  So tonight I dragged myself to a 24-hour location and was able to find enough deals to spend $20.  The result: everything I got was practically free after ExtraCare Bucks; I was charged $1.40 sales tax, but my overall expense is only 37 cents so basically everything was free before tax!

Note: the Crest price and ECB was not a current deal this week but was a raincheck I had picked up in June.

Herbal Essences Conditioner, $3.49
Herbal Essences Hair Spray, $3.48
2- Crest Complete Rinse 1 liter, $4.50 x 2
2- Oral B Advantage Toothbrush, $3 x 2
Sauve Men 2-in-1, $2
- $4/$20 CVS coupon (received by email)
- $3 off Herbal Essences styler coupon from 7/3 P&G
-$2/2 Herbal Essences CVS coupon from coupon scanner
- $2/1 Crest coupon from 6/5 P&G
- $2/1 Crest coupon from 6/5 P&G
- $2/1 Oral B from 7/3 P&G
- $2/1 Oral B from 7/3 P&G
Total w/ tax, $8.37
Earned: $1 ECB from Herbal Essence, $5 ECB from Crest, $2 ECB from Oral B
Final cost, $0.37 (that's less than the tax on these items!)
Total savings (compared to regular retail value): over 98%!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved