Monday, July 11, 2011

Save 53% Off Bar Louie in Evansville on Groupon



Here's a yummy Groupon deal today!  For $7, get $15 of brunch or lunch at Bar Louie in Evansville!   My husband and I tried Bar Louie out for the first time recently and we LOVED it.   We had their chicken nachos and they were scrumptious! 

Hurry this deal is a hot one, they've already sold out of one option and the remaining option is limited quantity as well!  Note: this deal is valid for the Evansville location only and not valid on the purchase of alcohol.  Head over to Groupon to read all the details - you can go here to sign up if you're not a member yet (that is my referral link, so it will help me a little, if you want to help! :) then go here to view this deal.  Then don't forget to tell all your friends about the deal and use your referral link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved