Wednesday, July 13, 2011

*Expired* Save 50% Off a Papa John's $10 Gift Card



Update: this deal has sold out!

I just found out about another daily deal site called Saveology and today they are offering a hot national pizza deal!  I don't know about you, but I love pizza and saving money, so this is my kind of deal: a $10 Papa John’s gift card for just $5! This deal will be available through tomorrow, but don't wait in case it sells out early!


This card must be activated at PleaseRedeem.Me/papa-johns within 60 days of purchase. Once activated, it does not expire. Deal cannot be redeemed until the business day after purchase at 10 AM EST.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

2 comments:

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved