Saturday, July 16, 2011

CVS and Walgreens Shopping Trips: Freebies, Clearance, & Other Deals



This week CVS didn't have very many deals that I needed but the few I did want were great ones!  Two free items after ECBs and cheap school supplies... can't beat that.  Plus I used a quarterly ExtraCare Buck which almost covered everything including the tax!

CVS:

2- Flexi Rulers, $0.67
Complete Multi-purpose solution, $7.99
Balance bar, $1.69
- $1 ECB (quarterly reward)
Total w/ tax, $9.84
Earned: $7.99 ECB from Complete and $1.69 ECB from Balance
Final cost: $0.16


At Walgreens, I picked up a few clearance deals including three packages of sparklers (nine boxes total) that were originally $2 each marked down to $0.50 each.  My husband plans on using most of these to make a "sparkler bomb" (basically a bunch of sparklers tied together and lit all at one time). LOL

Walgreens:

W Women's Razor System, $3.99
Hyland's Teething Gel, $5
3- TNT Sparklers, $1.50
Butler Floss, $2
Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo, $3
Johnson's Lotion, $3
2 - Maruchan Instant Lunch, $0.28
- $1/1 Johnson's Shampoo printable coupon
- $1/1 Johnson's Lotion printable coupon
Total w/ tax, $17.96
Earned: $4 RR from W Razor, $5 RR from Hyland's, $2 RR from Butler, $2 RR from Johnson's
Final cost, $4.96

1 comment:

  1. I love getting seasonal/holiday items on clearance at the drugstores - but it never occurred to me to look for sparklers! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved