Sunday, May 22, 2011

*Hot* Save 50% Off Lia Sophia Jewelry Online

 

Right now on Groupon you can pay $25 to get a $50 voucher for Lia Sophia jewelry online!  I've never been to a Lia Sophia jewelry party but my mom has bought me a few pieces (I'm actually wearing a Lia Sophia necklace right now!) that I really love.  This Groupon is a great deal on high-quality jewelry. The voucher can be used online only and is not valid for sale items.  This deal ends today so don't wait!

If you're not a member of Groupon yet, go here to create an account or if you are already a member visit Groupon here and then select Evansville, Indiana from the city/state menu (this deal can be used no matter where you live though).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved