Saturday, May 28, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip: Saved 96% on Revlon, Purex, & More



This week at CVS I was able to get some great deals using a $5 off $25 purchase coupon that I received by email.  Then at the CVS coupon kiosk, I received a coupon for $1 off Crystal Light which I used to score two "on the go" packets for free.  I also got a coupon for a free Green Bag Tag, but the store was out of these.

If you haven't used your $5 off $25 purchase coupon, don't forget that it is valid through Monday.  Check back tomorrow for a suggested deal scenario!

My CVS transaction:

(3) Revlon Nail Polish, $4.99 x 3
Herbal Essences Shampoo, $2.99
Herbal Essences Conditioner, $2.98
(2) Purex Detergent, $1.98 x 2
Trident Layers Gum, $0.99
(2) Crystal Light, $0.50 x 2
- $5 off $25 CVS coupon from email
- $1/1 Crystal Light coupon from CVS kiosk
- $2.99/1 Herbal Essences free product coupon from mail
- $1/1 Herbal Essences coupon from mail
- $1/1 Revlon from 4/10 SS
- $1/1 Revlon from 4/10 SS
Total w/ tax: $16.38
Earned: $12 ECB from Revlon, $2 ECB from Herbal Essences, and $0.99 ECB from Trident
Total cost after ECBs: $1.39 (which is less than what I paid in tax, so basically these items were free before tax!)
Total savings (compared to regular retail value of $42.58): 96%

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved