Saturday, October 16, 2010

Freebie Show and Tell 10/16



click photo to enlarge

Have you ever wondered if freebie offers are too good to be true?  Since I test every freebie offer before posting - except for the occasional one targeted toward a specific demographic that my household does not fit - I usually request at least one per day and now they have started trickling in to my mailbox!  Here is a list of freebies that I have requested and received since starting My Evansville Mommy a month and a half ago (pictured above):

Kashi TLC Bar, John Frieda Root Awakening, Fisher-Price TRIO Car, V8 V-Fusion, Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, Bio-true Contact Solution, Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Wipes, Advil 24-Count Tablets, Crest Scope Toothpaste, Tampax Pearl, U by Kotex, Whisk High Efficiency Detergent, Ultra Downy Softener, and Quaker Life Bar.

Plus I received some great coupons with my free items: $1/1 Kashi TLC bars or crackers, $1/1 Root Awakening Product, $2/1 Tampax Pearl, $1/1 U by Kotex, $2.50/1 Ultra Downy April Fresh 60-load, (3) $1.50/1 Ultra Downy April Fresh 60-load, $1/1 Quaker Life Bars, $1/1 Quaker Hearty Medleys Oatmeal and from P&G - Tide, Bounty, Gillette Fusion, Cheer, Zest, and Pantene coupons!

Some of these freebie offers are even still available!  For a full list of current freebie offers see Freebie Round Up 10/16.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved