Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Burger King Halloween Coupon Booklet



Burger King now has Halloween Coupon Booklets!  I got mine at the Evansville East side location (near Town and Country Ford).  The booklet costs a $1 donation and contains 8 coupons: 7 free value-size fries coupons and 1 free small soft drink or icee coupon.  100% of the proceeds benefit Burger King's scholars program, the Have It Your Way Foundation. The coupons from the booklet are great to distribute to trick-or-treaters or to just keep for your own use!  They are valid for use now through December 31, 2010.

McDonald's and Wendy's also have coupon booklets but I wasn't able to find them at the locations I visited.   I plan to look into whether we will even be getting them here and if so, when we can expect to have them hit Evansville area locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved