Wednesday, October 13, 2010

$1/1 Olde Hearth Bagels Coupon = free?



"Like" Olde Hearth Bagels on Facebook to receive a printable $1/1 coupon!  I have heard that some Walmart stores have these bagels priced at just $1 which would make them free!  I'm going to check my store when I grocery shop tomorrow and will let you know what I find but in the meantime you may want to print the coupon now because I don't know how long it will be available.   You can print the coupon twice per computer!

Thanks, Clippin' with Carie!

Update 10/14 - I visited the Evansville East side Walmart today and was unable to find Olde Hearth Bagels at all (looked with fresh bread, refrigerated, and frozen)!  So bummer, I guess this is something not carried by Walmart here. I'll try to find out if they're carried anywhere else around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved