Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FREE Scoop of Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins



Last month I told you about Baskin Robbins giving away a free scoop of ice cream.  The deal was that you had create or join a "Scoop Group" on Facebook and didn't get a coupon until the group reached 31 people.  Well yesterday I received a coupon by email even though my group only has 4 people (do my friends just not like free ice cream??) in it.  Apparently now you only need to have 3 people in your group to get the free ice cream coupon!  So what are you waiting for... I bet you can find two other people to join a group with you! 

While you're on Facebook, don't forget to "like" My Evansville Mommy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved