Monday, October 11, 2010

FREE Starbucks Via Natural Infusions Coffee Sample

 

Starbucks has a fun matching game that you can play for a chance to get a FREE 4-pack sample of their new Via Natural Infusions Coffee in Caramel, Mocha, Vanilla, and Cinnamon Spice.  It's a good thing I have lots of practice playing "Memory" with my son Peter!  I finished the game in 43 seconds and got to request the sample.  Play now to see how well you can score!

Note: the site is being a bit buggy for me.  I've had some problem registering for the sample after playing the game.  I ended up just going to starbucks.com and creating an account first, and then playing the game again because I could not get my registration to go through when I tried creating it after I played. 

Thanks, The Thrifty Couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved