Saturday, April 9, 2011

Walgreens: Scott Paper Towels 6-Pack $2.50 After Coupons



Right now at Walgreens you can get a 6 pack of Scott paper towels for just $2.50 after coupons!  This is a deal that you should be able to score through the end of the month - I checked with the cashier who told me that the price of the paper towels is the regular price, not a sale price, so this deal is good until the coupon from the Walgreens April Coupon Book expires on April 30.

Scott Paper Towels (6 pk), $5
Use $1.50/1 Printable Coupon
PLUS
Use $1/1 Coupon Walgreens April Coupon Book
Final Price = $2.50 or just $.42 per roll

I can't guarantee that this will happen to you, but last night when I bought two packages, the register printed out a $2.50/1 coupon for Scott, so I'm going to go back and get another pack of paper towels that will cost me even LESS than $2.50!  I think we'll be stocked up on paper towel for a while...

Thanks, Clippin' with Carie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved