Monday, April 4, 2011

CVS: $12.44 for Pampers, Herbal Essences, Bounty, Dawn, & Complete Contact Solution



CVS released a $5 off $40 purchase coupon today on Facebook, so I headed out tonight to try out a hot deal scenario. I was thrilled that all the items I wanted were still in stock!  Thanks to Passionate Pennypincher for most of these deal ideas!

Pampers Diapers, $18.99
Bounty Paper Towel, $5.99
Herbal Essences Shampoo, $2.75
Herbal Essences Mousse, $2.74
Dawn Dish Detergent, $0.99
Complete Contact Solution, $8.99
- $5 off $40 CVS Facebook coupon
- $3/1 Pampers coupon (4/3 P&G)
- $1/1 Bounty coupon ($110 P&G Coupon Booklet)
- $1/1 Herbal Essences coupon ($110 P&G Coupon Booklet)
- $1/1 Herbal Essences coupon ($110 P&G Coupon Booklet)
- $0.50/1 Dawn coupon ($110 P&G Coupon Booklet)
Total w/ tax: $31.43
Earned: $10 ECB from P&G products [earned for spending $30 on participating products] and $8.99 ECB from Complete
Final cost after ECBs: $12.44
Total savings (compared to full retail price): 77%!

I forgot to use a printable Complete Solution coupon, so I could have saved even more.  Oh well, I'm happy with the deals I got!  But if you plan to try a scenario using the Complete Solution be sure to print out the $2 off coupon here!

If you don't have the $110 P&G Coupon Booklet you can use the following coupons instead:
- $1/2 Aussie/Herbal Essences from 4/3 P&G (or B1G1 Free Aussie/Herbal Essences from 3/13, note: not received in Evansville coupon inserts)
- $0.20/1 Dawn from 4/3 P&G

And be sure to check out this week's CVS Match Up for more deals, including participating P&G products for the $10 ECB deal.  Depending on which items you want/need, there are many $40 scenarios you can come up with so that you can save with the $5 off $40 coupon!   Remember that you only need to spend $40 before any other coupons are deducted (be sure to hand over this coupon first before any others!).

Please comment with any ideas you have or if you have any questions for me - I will do my best to answer!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get any of the P & G coupons in the Evansville paper this week? I did not receive any of them! Thankfully I was able to get the great deals using the $110 P & G coupon booklet and coupons I received in Pamper diaper boxes! Thanks for posting all the great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did have the P&G insert in my paper and it was in my mother-in-law's paper as well (she is kind enough to share all her coupons with me!). I'm sorry to hear that it was missing from your paper! :(

    You're welcome - I'm glad to hear you will able to get some deals!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved