Thursday, April 7, 2011

Subway April $5 Featured Footlong: Double Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Review



This week I had the chance to review Subway's April Featured $5 Footlong, the delicious Double Bacon, Egg and Cheese. With bubbly melted cheese and double the bacon, it's sure to be a hit with both adults and kids.


My hubby and I shared the Double Bacon, Egg, & Cheese and we both thought it was delicious! Even though it's made with precooked eggs, the eggs still had a great, fresh taste and texture. We ordered our footlong on flatbread, had it toasted, and topped it with cheddar cheese, onions, tomatoes, and - hubby's idea - jalapenos. It was spicy but really yummy! Liberty, my toddler, also tried it (without the jalapenos!) and was a huge fan as well. I love that it's available all day, because I enjoy a good breakfast sandwich at any time of the day, not just in the morning!

The Double Bacon, Egg and Cheese will only be available on the $5 Footlong Menu for the month of April, so be sure to stop by this month to try it!

Disclosure: Subway sent me a $25 gift card to use for my review.  All opinions expressed are my own and uninfluenced by the compensation received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved