Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Extreme Couponing on TLC Tonight



There is quite a buzz this week about "Extreme Couponing" the new TLC show that is airing tonight. I confess I didn't watch the original episode that aired in December, but TLC aired it again tonight so I'm recording that along with the two new episodes that are premiering back-to-back starting at 8 PM Central time. I am very interested in watching and will be sure to let you know what I think later this week!  I am interested in hearing your thoughts as well too, so please comment and give us your two (or more!) cents!

If you're new to couponing, be sure to read my Couponing 101 article to learn more about how coupons can help you save!  You can also check out our printable coupon updates:

Coupons.com
Coupon Network
Target Coupons

And don't forget to follow My Evansville Mommy on Facebook and subscribe to our feed or email subscription - that's the best way to stay on top of all the great coupons and deals that get posted every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved