Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wholly Guacamole Biggest Loser "Buddy Up and Win" Contest



As you may know, I am a big Wholly Guacamole fan.  Oh just thinking about their salsa is making me hungry...  Anyway, today Wholly launched a fun contest with some great prizes!

Feel like you need reinforcements in The Battle of the Bulge?  Does The Biggest Loser® give you inspiration?

Wholly Guacamole is celebrating Battle Buddies with an awesome giveaway!  To enter, visit eatwholly.com/thebiggestloser and, in 200 words or less, tell them how you and your Battle Buddy inspire and support each other in your weight loss journey.

They're giving away more than 70 prizes including a trip for 2 to attend The Biggest Loser: Couples season finale, a trip for 2 for a week's stay at The Biggest Loser Resort at Fitness Ridge Malibu® and airfare allowance!

Visit the Wholly site to learn more!

Disclosure: Wholly is sending me some coupons to thank me for sharing about this contest, but I would have shared it regardless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved