Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Groupon: Hot National eBay Deal & Evansville Acropolis Deal + More



Just a reminder that the eBay Groupon deal is still available. Get a $15 eBay gift card for only $7! I've never seen a deal for eBay before so this is definitely a hot one! Go here to sign up for Groupon or log in here to view this deal if you're already a member!


Today in Evansville one of my favorite deals is back!  Last year when Groupon started doing deals for Evansville, the very first deal offered was for Acropolis Restaurant.  I bought the deal then and hubby and I very much enjoyed using it to eat at Acropolis  Well now you can get a $25 certificate to Acropolis for only $12!  I'm excited - I can't wait to go back and eat some more yummy Greek food!

You can go here to sign up for Groupon or log in here to view this deal if you're already a member.  There are a few other great deals today too including $40 for Microdermabrasion at Enduring Cosmetics in Henderson ($80 Value) and ticket "Grease" presented by Henderson Area Arts Alliance - $12 for a balcony seat or $24 for an orchestra seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved