Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Possible FREE Souffer's Farmer's Harvest Entree


Head over and "like" Stouffer's on Facebook, then click the "Drop 'n Save" tab on the left sidebar.  Fill out a short form and you can play a game to WIN a coupon for new Stouffer's Farmer's Harvest entrees.  You might win a coupon valued at $0.50, $1.00, $1.50, or FREE ENTREE (up to $7.89)!
The promotion ends on April 8, so be sure to try it out before then!

I just played the game and I landed in the free entree slot!   My free entree coupon is supposed to arrive in 6-8 weeks.   

While you're on Facebook, don't forget to "like" My Evansville Mommy, too!

Thanks, My Kansas City Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved