Tuesday, March 29, 2011

*Hot* $7 for $15 eBay Gift Card



If you are an eBay fan like me then you will love this Groupon deal!  Spend $7 and get a $15 eBay gift card.  I've never seen a deal like this for eBay so take advantage while you can!  I can't tell you how much I've saved using eBay - from wedding to baby stuff and so much more!

Limit 1 per person.  Limit 1 per order.  Valid only on eBay.com in the U.S.  Must have a registered eBay and PayPal account.  Credit card info may be required at checkout.  Not valid towards service fees.  No cash back.  May apply value toward tax & shipping.

Go here to sign up for Groupon or log in here if you're already a member!

Thanks, My Kansas City Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved