Sunday, November 14, 2010

Retail Deals: 7 Games for Under $15, $1 Batteries, & More



I so excited to get the Hasbro Toys R Us deal this past week!  Here's how my transaction played out:

Candy Land, $3
Chutes & Ladders, $3
Hi Ho Cherry-O, $5
Memory, $5
Don't Spill the Beans, $5
Cootie, $5
Life, $10.99
Total with tax: $39.58
Received: $10 Toys R Us gift card and will submit for $15 in Hasbro rebates
Total out of pocket expense will be: $14.58 for all 7 games!


At Menards, I got two 18-count packages of Rayovac batteries - which I will use to submit for the $5 Toy Story 3 rebate - and also stocked up on Soft Soap.  By using printable Rayovac Facebook coupons, the batteries will be just $1 a package after rebate.  I spent a total of $21.05 and will get back $16.00 in Menards rebates, plus the $5 Toy Story rebate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved