Saturday, November 13, 2010

Drugstore Deals: Saved Over 59% at Rite Aid & Walgreens

This week I skipped CVS but picked up a few good deals at Rite Aid and Walgreens.  It wasn't the best week ever but was still a savings of just over 59%!


At Rite Aid, I bought Crest and Oral B which were both free after +UP rewards and some mascara which was pretty cheap after coupon.

Crest Toothpaste, $3.49
Oral B Toothbrush, $2.99
Maybelline Mascara, $4.43
- $0.75/1 Oral B Coupon from 10/31 P&G
- $1/1 Crest Coupon from 10/31 P&G
- $2/1 Maybelline Coupon from November Video Values
Total with tax: $7.49
Received: $2.50 +UP from Crest and $2.99 +UP from Oral B
Total out of pocket expense: $2.00


At Walgreens they were all out of Nestle Morsels and Clabber Girl Baking Powder, but I got rain checks for both.  And at least I got to stock up on sugar which will definitely come in handy for holiday baking!  I also found some cute and inexpensive barrettes for my daughter Liberty's stocking.

Barrettes, $1
Renuzit Air Freshener, $0.89 (w/ in-ad coupon)
3 pkgs. Betty Crocker Corn Muffin Mix, 3/$1 (w/ in-ad coupon)
2 pkgs. Domino Sugar, $1.89 x 2 =  $3.78 (w/ in-ad coupon)
- $1/1 Renuzit Facebook Coupon (no longer available)
- $0.50/2 Domino Coupon from 10/17 RP
Total with tax: $5.30

1 comment:

  1. I love free toothpaste and toothbrushes! You got a fantastic price on the sugar as well. I think Target has flour on sale this week for $1.50 each.

    I would like to invite you to link up your savings at the Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free , it’s a great place to connect with other frugalistas. Tweet about the weekly savings linky or add the button to your post or blog, and you can win a free ad space too!
    I also have some great giveaways including: 7 x $25 ALDI gift certificates and 2 x Del Monte gift certificates!!! Low entries, great odds and a great way to stretch your grocery budget!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved