Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Get Advance Harry Potter Tickets & Save 25% Off Soundtrack


Buy Harry Potter advance tickets now.

I am so excited about this upcoming Harry Potter release! The newest installment in the series (The Deathly Hallows, Part 1) comes out this Friday, November 19th! If you don't want to wait in lines - and there will be lines (those of you that read the final book KNOW how good it is!) - then get your tickets in advance through Fandango. And right now, Fandango is offering a special - when you buy Harry Potter Tickets through them, you can get 25% off the movie soundtrack!

Ready? Get Set! Stupify! Ok - so I don't know the spells - but I do know how to save time by avoiding the lines - Fandango!

Thanks, My CNY Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved