Thursday, November 18, 2010

*HOT* FREE Melissa & Doug from Gilt w/ $20 Credit



Gilt Groupe, another daily deals site (yeah there are a lot of them out there!), is offering a FREE $20 credit to new members who sign up for an account through this link! (Update: use the second link!)  You can also use this link too.

Right now Gilt has Melissa & Doug Toys starting from $16! (They had some even lower, but they're sold out and just during the time I was browsing the site, two sold out...so these are going FAST).  With the $20 credit, you can score some free or very cheap items!

I just "bought" the magnetic doll set (pictured above) for FREE!  It was $16 with $7.95 shipping but I used my $20 credit and also got free shipping by sending an email invite (through the Gilt site) to 10 people.  And I still have $4 in credit left for another time (although it expires in 1 week so not sure if I'll end up using it).

Thanks, My DFW Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved