Thursday, November 17, 2011

*EXPIRED* $0.99/1 Stove Top Stuffing Coupon = Possibly Free



Update: it appears that this is actually a store coupon - which I did not notice when I printed it myself last night - so it is not a regular manufacturer's coupon.  Sorry for the confusion! :(

Wow here is a nice high-value coupon for Stove Top stuffing just in time for Thanksgiving!  Hurry over to print this save $0.99/1 Stove Top Stuffing 6 oz. pkg. coupon because it is not likely to last long!   Some stores may have Stove Top stuffing on sale for around $1 right now which would make it FREE after coupon! The coupon is valid through 11/25.

Thanks, My Baton Rouge Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved