Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Walgreens Freebies: Protein Bars, Flossers, and Almay Mascara & Eye Shadow



I had wanted to got to CVS this week, but haven't made it there yet (still might go tonight!) but I am really happy with the freebies that I picked up at Walgreens.  I love getting free cosmetics, especially mascara since I use that the most!  I went to the Walgreens on North Green River Road and found the Spring Beauty Guide at the cosmetics counter. 

Transaction #1:
Almay Mascara, $5.59
2 Pure Protein Bars, 2 x $0.99 = $1.98
Plackers Flossers, $2
- $1/1 Almay coupon from 2/13 SS
- $2/1 Almay Walgreens coupon from Spring Beauty Guide
- $1/1 Pure Protein printable coupon
- $1/1 Pure Protein printable coupon
Total w/ tax: $5.10
Earned: $5 RR from Almay and $2 RR from Plackers

Transaction #2:
Almay Eye Shadow, $5.59
- $2/1 Almay Walgreens coupon from Spring Beauty Guide
- $2 RR earned from Plackers in previous transaction
Total w/ tax: $1.98
Earned: $5 RR from Almay

Total spent was $7.08 and I have $10 in Register Rewards leftover, making this a $2.92 moneymaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved