Thursday, March 24, 2011

Evansville Groupons: Half Off at Raffi's Restaurant + More!



Yummy, I definitely want to get today's Evansville Groupon deal for Raffi's Restaurant! Get $30 worth of Italian food from Raffi's for just $15!  I've never been there before but I love trying new Italian places... so I think this is a must-have deal for me!

If you're not already a member of Groupon you can sign up here!  If you've already joined then you can click here to log in and view all the deals!

There are a few other Evansville Groupon deals today as well, including $9 for One 120-Minute VHS-Tape or Camcorder-Tape Conversion to DVD at Home Video Studio ($29.95 Value), $25 for $50 Worth of Photo-Processing Services at Schmitt Photo, and $30 for $70 Worth of Spa Services at The Spa at Bob's East!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved