Saturday, December 4, 2010

Drugstore Deals: Saved 63% at Walgreens on Bic Luminere, Welch's, Betty Crocker, & more!



Well life has been so crazy lately  that I haven't made it out to any drugstores in a few weeks (bad idea... lost some registered rewards since they expired).  This week I made it to Walgreens but nowhere else.  I didn't save as much as I usually do, but I was able to score some great deals on things I needed/wanted.  Like Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice for $1.50 a bottle... it's more than that at Aldi, so that was a pretty good deal.  Same with the honey - I normally pay $3-something for a 24 oz. bottle at Aldi, and I got a 32 ox. bottle for $3.99 today!

Gain Dish Liquid, $0.89 w/ in-ad coupon
Walgreens Contact Solution 4 0z., $3.99
3 - boxes Betty Crocker Cake Mix, $0.89 w/ in-ad coupon x 3 = $2.67
2 - Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice, 2/$6
Walgreens Honey 32 oz., $3.99 w/ in-ad coupon
Trident Layers Gum, $1 w/ in-ad coupon
2 - Bic Luminere Lighters, $2.99 x 2 = $5.98
Apple Cinnamon Tea Lights box of 10, $0.99
Apple Cinnamon Candle 3 oz., $0.99
- $0.50 Gain coupon from 11/28 P&G
- $3.99 Walgreens solution coupon, printed at register from a previous transaction
- $2/2 Welch's printable coupon
- $1/2 Welch's from Walgreens December Coupon Booklet
- $0.75 Trident Facebook printable coupon
- $1.50/1 Bic from 11/7 SS
- $2 Bic from Walgreens December Coupon Booklet
- $1/1 candle coupon, peelie from Bic lighter
- $1/1 candle coupon, peelie from Bic lighter
Total with tax: $13.87

With coupons (including in-ad coupons) I saved $23.63, making this transaction a savings of 63%!

1 comment:

  1. Great job getting back in the game! I may be taking a break myself this week, unless some super hot deals surface during the week. Please come share your savings at the weekly Savings linky for Bluegrasssavers. http://www.bluegrasssavers.com/2010/12/03/saved-85-this-week-spent-34-57-saved-204-27/

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved