Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update: "Like" Tanger Outlets on Facebook for 50% Off a $50 Giftcard



Tanger Outlets wants to give back to their fans! Help them get 50,000 new “likes” (96,000 total likes) by their Magic of Midnight After Thanksgiving Sale (November 26), and they'll give all of their fans 50% off a $50 gift card! That’s a $50 gift card for only $25 just in time for the holiday season!

I originally posted this about a few weeks ago when Tanger Outlets still needed about 50,000 Facebook likes...as of today they have over 91,000 likers, so they are less than 5,000 away from their goal. 

Even if you don't have a Tanger outlet near you (there are none around Evansville), this would make a great gift if you know anyone who does live near one! I love to shop at Tanger when I visit my family in New England!

While you're on Facebook, don't forget to "like" My Evansville Mommy too!

Thanks, My Springfield Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved