Saturday, October 9, 2010

Update: FREE Sierra Mist at Walmart TODAY



Two days ago, I told you about PepsiCo giving out at least 10 million free cans of Sierra Mist TODAY at 2,800 Walmart Supercenters but I had been unable to confirm participation from local Walmart stores.  Today I again called both Evansville East and West side locations and the Newburgh supercenter and was told by all three that they are participating in this giveaway!  So be sure to stop by today to try some FREE all-new natural Sierra Mist!

Edit: They are giving away full size cans of Sierra Mist!  We stopped by today and my 3-year-old was even offered a can... I don't normally let him drink soda, but let him have it as a special treat.  He then went home and poured it into a cup and then tried pouring it out of the cup back into the can.  Okay, so he's definitely too young for soda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved