Saturday, October 9, 2010

Drugstore Deals: $3.19 Total for Nail Polish, 2 Razors, Lip Balm, and more!

This week I didn't make it out to Rite Aid, but did hit CVS and Walgreens.  I spent an out of pocket total of $3.19 between both stores!


At CVS I found some great clearance for 10 cents each: 2 bottles of soy sauce, 3 boxes of mango-flavored dried pineapple, a can of soup, and 4 cans of pasta (okay, not really my thing, but the kids like it).

Revlon Nail Polish, $3.99
Schick Hydro 5 Razor, $8.97
Bausch & Lomb Renu Contact Solution, $7.99
10 clearance food items, $0.10 x 10 = $1
- $1/1 off Revlon from 9/12 SS
- $4/1 off Hydro 5 from 10/3 SS
Total with tax: $18.42
Received: $3 ECB from Revlon, $5 ECB from Schick, and $7.99 ECB from Bausch
Total out of pocket expense: $2.43 for everything


At Walgreens I got just two items that were free with register rewards (well with tax not technically free, but good enough for me).

EOS Lip Balm, $3
Schick Hydro 3 Razor, $7.99
- $4/1 off Hydro 3 from 10/3 SS
Total with tax: $7.76
Received: $3 RR from EOS and $4 RR from Schick
Total out of pocket expense: $0.76 for everything

Next week I'm looking forward to the hot Quaker Oatmeal CVS deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved