Saturday, October 15, 2011

Walgreens: Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper 12-Count for $1.75



There's a really hot Cottonelle Toilet Paper deal going on at Walgreens! This deal is not listed in the ad, but I tested it out myself to make sure that it would work, and it did! Here's a really important thing to note: this deal will NOT work on the Cottonelle blue packs; the RR will only print on the Cottonelle Ultra purple packs (see picture above). You may have some trouble finding the purple packs in store - I had to go to three different Walgreens locations - but the deal is running through 10/30 so keep checking!

Buy 2 Cottonelle Ultra Purple Packs (12-ct) Toilet Paper, $5 x 2
Use (2) $0.75/1 coupons (9/11 SS - expires 10/23) or (2) $0.50/1 coupons (10/2 SS)
Plus use $1/1 Cottonelle coupon Walgreens October Coupon Book (pg. 12 - should automatically deduct $2) [Update: just realized this expires on 10/23 unfortunately!]
Total, as low as $6.50 (plus tax)
Earn $3 RR
Final cost, as low as 2/$3.50 or $1.75 per pack - that's $0.15 per roll!

I only had one 9/11 SS insert, so I used one $0.75/1 coupon and then used one $0.50/1 coupon.  My final cost ended up being $3.75 before tax - not bad!


Thanks, Clippin' with Carie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved