Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Garage Sales Bargains: Kids Clothes, Books, Cranium Game, + More



I haven't done much garage sale-ing this summer but today I went to a neighborhood garage sale and got some great deals!  (By the way, I have not done any drug store shopping in a MONTH!  Well I did get a free package of Newton Thins at CVS this week, but that's it.  I'm going into serious withdrawals.)

My top favorite find is the 2T Cookie Monster hoodie which will be perfect for Liberty, my 2-year-old, this winter.  I paid 50 cents for it and the reason why I love this so much is that I already have a Cookie Monster hoodie for Peter, my almost-4-year-old, which I got at a consignment sale earlier this year for I think around $1.  So now they have matching bargain hoodies!

More favorite deals today:
  • Puzzle ball, $0.25
  • Brown wedge shoes, $2
  • Cranium Hoopla game, $1
  • Halo Infant Sleep Sack, $1 (I don't actually need this right now, but I'm thinking ahead!)
  • United States Puzzle, $0.25
  • Denim burmuda shorts, $0.25
  • Brown girls pants, $0.50
  • Paddington Bear hardcover book, $0.50
  • My First Little House on the Prairie hardcover book, $0.50

Funny note on the Little House on the Prairie book... at one of the sales, a random person asked Peter what he was reading.  He replied that it was a book about Jesus!  You know, I never really thought that Pa Ingalls looked similar to illustrations of Jesus but I can see why Peter would think that!

Did you get any garage sale deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved