Friday, September 16, 2011

*Hot* Save $2 Off Any Wholly Guacamole Product Coupon on Facebook



Wholly Guacamole is celebrating National Guacamole Day with a hot printable coupon for their Facebook fans.  Head over to their Facebook page to print a coupon for a $2 off any Wholly product located in the Coupon tab.  This coupon is available today only!  I love their salsa so that's what I'm planning on using my coupon on.  You can find the salsa in the produce department at Schnucks.

Plus visit RedPlum's Dash for Cash to print a coupon for $1.50 off any Wholly product!

While you are on Facebook, don't forget to become a fan of My Evansville Mommy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved