Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Evansville: Twice-as-Nice Consignment Sale 9/30 & 10/1



The Twice-As-Nice Armory consignment sale is being held this Friday, October 1, and Saturday, October 2, at the National Guard Armory.  On Friday, the sale will be open from 9am - 7pm.  On Saturday, the sale will be from 8pm - 12pm, close for one hour, and then reopen from 1pm - 4pm during which select items will be half price!   There is a $1 charge per adult to enter the sale.  For more information visit the Twice-As-Nice website or visit the Twice-As-Nice Facebook page.

The funny thing is that last year this sale was held the same weekend as my son's birthday party and will be this year too!  So no half-price sale for me sadly but I will be there bright and early Friday morning.  At their spring sale this year, my favorite find was a Graco baby doll swing for my daughter which  was $2 - and that was during the full price sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved