Thursday, August 11, 2011

Target: Pink Dot Items Clearanced to 75% Off



I was at my Target tonight (East side) and found all the "pink dot" items in the dollar section clearanced 75% off!  Maybe I don't shop there often enough, but I've never seen 75% off dollar section clearance before (I've just see 50% off) so I was excited... twenty-five cent items for my kiddos?  Yes, please!

I picked up some cute socks, Cat in the Hat stickers, Dr. Seuss bowls, two packages of glow-in-the-dark star decals (which I made the mistake of letting the kids hold in the car on the way home and of course now some of the adhesive backings are lost), and more.  It was pretty picked over though so I recommend heading out asap, plus maybe calling the store first to check (especially if you'll be visiting another location, as I'm not certain that all stores will be running the same clearance promotion). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved