Saturday, August 13, 2011

Evansville Groupon: Save 50% Off The Corner Crop Scrapbooking Store



If you love scrapbooking, you may want to check out this Groupon Evansville deal: spend $10 to get $20 worth of merchandise from The Corner Crop Scrapbooking Store in Evansville (located on Heidelbach Avenue)!  I didn't even know we had this store in town but now I want to visit it!

This deal will be available through Sunday but quantities are limited and it may sell out sooner.  Head over to Groupon to read all the details - you can go here to sign up if you're not a member yet (that is my referral link, so it will help me a little, if you want to help! :) then go here to view this deal.  Then don't forget to tell all your friends about the deal and use your referral link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved