Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Loving Kids Summer Crafts Clearance!



I made a discovery this week - a lot of craft stores sell kids crafts supplies during the summer and now they are clearancing these items!  This may be old news to some, but it was quite the revelation for me!  Last year my kids were too young for me to notice/care about such things, but now that my son is into "making projects" (his term for it!) and will be starting homeschool preschool this fall, I am buying up all the crafty things I can find. 

I've been to Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann Fabrics, and Target this week and have found some great deals (see photo above).  I spent less than $15 before tax on all of the items in the picture - everything was between 50% and 75% off! The box of 14 glitter shakers alone (back left corner of the picture) originally retailed for more than $7 at Michaels!

Have you found any great clearance deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved