Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Party City: Free Shipping On Any Online Order 8/2 - 8/3




Party City is offering FREE shipping on any online order today and tomorrow!  We do have a Party City store here in Evansville so this may not seem like a big deal, but it is always nice to be able to shop without leaving the house.  I'm particularly interested in the clearance section on the Party City website because I always look through the clearance boxes when I'm at Party City but it gets annoying to have to dig through everything... it's nice to just click around the clearance on the website!  All of their non-seasonal clearance is only 50 cents!  I found some Handy Manny party supplies for 50 cents which I'm thinking of getting in case my son wants a Handy Manny party next year (this year he's having a Mickey Mouse party; unfortunately no Mickey clearance!).

There are also some Halloween costumes clearanced as low as $5 so that's worth checking out!  Remember, the free shipping promotion is only valid through tomorrow, Wednesday August 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved