Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CVS: Revlon Lip Gloss as Low as 29 Cents


Rumor has it that the CVS coupon kiosk is printing a coupon for $3 off $10 Revlon purchase.  I haven't visited CVS yet this week but I'm really hoping I get this coupon because it will make for some super cheap lip gloss!

Here’s how:

Buy 2 Revlon Super Lustrous ColorBurst Lip Product (regular price $5.79)
Buy 1, Get $3 in ECBs (limit 6)
Use two $1/1 Color Cosmetic coupons from 7/17 SS Insert
Use $3/$10 Revlon purchase CVS coupon from the Coupon Machine
Pay only $6.58 and get $6 in Extra Care Bucks.
That’s like paying only $0.29 each after Coupons and Extra Care Bucks!

For more hot offers visit this week's CVS Coupon Match Up!

Thanks, My Dallas Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved