Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Staples Back to School Savings Update



Earlier today I went to Staples to pick up some of the great deals they have this week and I realized that apparently I used the wrong ad for the Back to School Savings post yesterday! I had not received a Staples ad in my Sunday paper, so yesterday I looked the ad up online to type out the deals, but must not have entered my zip code.  The deals for the Evansville store are somewhat different then the ad I saw online.  Here an updated list:

1 Cent Deals, valid through Wednesday 7/20 only (limit 2 per item; $5 minimum purchase of other items required):
Sharpie Accent Highlighters 2-ct

No.2 Yellow Pencils 8-ct

3"x5" White Lined Index Card 100-ct
50 Cent Deals (limit 2 per item):
Avery Insertable 5-Tab Dividers

Staples Poly 1-Subject Notebook

Staples Photo Plus 4x6 Glossy Paper 60-ct, $9.99

- $9.49 Easy Rebate
Final cost, $0.50
$1 Deals (limit 2 per item):
Staples 3x5 Memo Books

5.5x8.5 Dry Erase Board w/ Marker

3.5x5 Memo Book w/ Magnetic Closure

Staples Mechanical Pencils 12-ct

Avery 1-inch Durable Binder, black or blue

Paper Mate Profile Ballpoint Pens 4-ct

BIC Clic Stic Ball Point Pens 5-ct
Hammermill Copy Plus Paper 500 sheets, $5.99
- $4.99 Easy Rebate
Final cost, $1

Backpacks - get 50% back in Staples rewards on any already-discounted item

For more of this week's deals, you can view the Staples ad online... and be sure to enter your zip code. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved