Saturday, July 23, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip: Saved 90% on Pantene, Hershey's Bliss, and Oral B



I went to CVS tonight because I didn't have time to go sooner this week and was surprised to find that there were still a few Oral B toothbrushes in stock!  I also used a raincheck to get the Hershey's Bliss chocolate - this was a deal from June and I've been checking every week since then and this was the first week I've actually found it in stock.  Fortunately my CVS has a policy to accept expired manufacturer's coupons on raincheck items so I was able to use a $1 off coupon to make the bag of Hershey's Bliss a moneymaker!

Pantene Conditioner, $3.49
Pantene Gel, $3.48
Hershey's Bliss Chocolate, $5.99
2- Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes, $3.98
- $2 off Pantene coupon from CVS Coupon Kiosk
- $1/2 Pantene coupon from 6/5 P&G
- $2/2 Oral B coupon from 7/3 P&G
- $1/1 Bliss coupon from 5/1 SS
Total w/ tax: $12.13
Earned: $2 ECB from Pantene, $2 ECB from Oral B, and $6 ECB from Bliss
Final cost: $2.13
Total savings compared to regular retail value: 90%!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved