Friday, April 15, 2011

Vote for My KC Mommy in the Rice Krispies Easter Challenge!



My friend and fellow My City Mommy, Julie from My Kansas City Mommy, is participating in a fun Rice Krispies Easter Challenge.   I'd love it if you could check out her team's creative entry, Kettle Corn Rice Krispies Treats, and help them win!  The voting ends today!

Here's how to help:

1.  Head to Facebook and LIKE Rice Krispies (if you haven't already).
2.  Click "Photos" on the left sidebar and select the album "TheMotherhood.com Making Easter Memories Challenge (or click here to go directly to the album).
3.  Click "Like" on the Team KC photos (photos 5-8 in the album)!

That's it!  Thanks for helping Team KC win the Easter challenge!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved