Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Extreme Couponing on TLC Tonight



Did you watch "Extreme Couponing" last week?  I recorded it but still haven't watched it yet... I need to try to do that tomorrow!  Tonight they will be airing a brand new episode at 8:30 PM Central time.  If you watched it last week or will be watching tonight, I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

If you're new to couponing, be sure to read my Couponing 101 article to learn more about how coupons can help you save!  You can also check out our printable coupon updates:

Coupons.com
Coupon Network
Target Coupons

And don't forget to follow My Evansville Mommy on Facebook and subscribe to our feed or email subscription - that's the best way to stay on top of all the great coupons and deals that get posted every day!

1 comment:

  1. I only saw one of the first episodes and I was so excited, until I started reading reports that J'aime was committing coupon fraud.

    I know there are amazing deals you can get with coupons, but this was a little much for me.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved