Monday, April 11, 2011

FREE Essence of Beauty Product from CVS

 

Head over and "like" CVS Beauty Club on Facebook because they are offering fans a coupon for a FREE full-sized Essence of Beauty Antibacterial Collection product!  Just click the "Special Offers" tab to fill out the coupon request.  This offer will only be available through April 15.  The coupon expires on April 18.

If you have trouble getting the coupon tab to load, try clicking on the "Join Now" tab to make sure you are enrolled in the CVS Beauty club.  I just discovered that I never enrolled, so I've been missing out on the chance to earn $5 in ExtraCare Bucks every time I reach $50 in beauty purchases!

While you are on Facebook, don't forget to "like" My Evansville Mommy too!  And if you haven't already, be sure to check out the candy or beverage freebie that CVS is offering on Twitter today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved