Saturday, March 5, 2011

Drugstore Deals: Physicians Formula Moneymaker, Free Baby Wash, plus more!

Early this week I ran into Walgreens because I didn't want to miss out on the Baby Magic deal they were running (free after register rewards).  I had intended to go back to Walgreens later in the week to grab more deals, but that didn't happen.  I did make a late night run to CVS tonight to grab this week's deals because there so many that I didn't want to miss.  Of course, being the absolute end of the week meant that most of what I wanted was out of stock but at least I got rainchecks for Crest toothpaste, Oral B toothbrushes, and Clairol Nice 'n Easy Foam - all of which will be free for me after coupons and ECBs whenever I do buy them!  And remember the Physicians Formula deal I posted about earlier this week?  Well I did find a mascara with a "Try Me Free" rebate and even though the mascara costs only $9.99 at my store, the $7 ECB still printed even though it wasn't technically a $10 purchase!  So overall I was pretty happy with my shopping trips this week!


CVS transaction:

Physicians Formula Mascara, $9.99
RevitaLens Contact Solution, $5.99
Total w/ tax: $17.10
Received: $7 ECB from mascara and $5.99 ECB from RevitaLens plus will submit for $9.99 mscara rebate
Final price after ECBs and rebate: $5.88 moneymaker!

Here's what my Walgreens transactions looked like (sorry no picture as I am not sure where I put the Walgreens bag... maybe still out in the car... and it's cold out there!):

Transaction #1
Baby Magic Hair & Body Wash, $3.00
Total w/ tax: $3.21
Received: $3.00 RR
Final price after RR: $0.21

Transaction #2
Baby Magic Hair & Body Wash, $3.00
Total w/ tax: $3.21
Received: $3.00 RR
Final price after RR: $0.21

1 comment:

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved