Sunday, February 27, 2011

CVS Shopping Trip 2/26 - FREE Jelly Beans and Lip Balm



Tonight I shopped at CVS for the first time in... well I don't know how long.  I really have missed scoring great deals at drugstores every week!  This week I did two transactions so that I could used up my ExtraCare Bucks right way.  Even with two transaction, it was a nice simple trip this week... I didn't even use any manufacturer's coupons!  There was a Purex coupon in the Redplum insert last week for some regions, but Evansville didn't get the particular coupon.  :( I guess I need to start buying coupons from a coupon clipping service... but that would involve planning my shopping trips out at the very beginning of the week instead of on Saturday morning!

Transaction #1:
EOS Lip Balm, $2.99
Gold Emblem Jelly Beans, $0.99
Total w/ tax, $4.26
Received: $2.99 ECB and $0.99 ECB

Transaction #2:
Purex Original Detergent, $1.99
Purex Natural Elements Detergent, $1.99
- $2.99 ECB and $0.99 ECB from previous transaction
Total w/ tax, $0.28

Between ECBs and sale prices, I saved $17.57 and spent only $4.54, a savings of 79%!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved