Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Daily Deal: Rival Vacuum Sealer 61% Off



Today No More Rack is offering a Rival Vacuum Sealer for 61% off, just $31 (reg. $80)!  If you're a new member, you get a $10 credit for joining which would bring the price down to just $21!  I do not own a vacuum sealer but I've always been interested in getting one to help me stockpile food in the freezer, so I'm thinking about getting this one.

Have you joined No More Rack yet?  Join now and get a FREE $10 credit! It's a daily deal site that features 8 differenet deals each weekday starting at 11 AM Central time.  No More Rack offers the best shipping rates that I've seen from any deals site at just $2 per item!  Like most deals sites, you can earn credit for friend referrals.  But one thing that surprised me was finding that I had gift credits in my account - they gave me a $5 credit at Christmas and a $5 credit at Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved