Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Target Toy Clearance Find - Baby Alive Doll 75% Off



I was at Target this week to check out their clearance and found this steal in the toy department - Baby Alive Changing Time Baby for 75% off! It was the last one on the shelf and my daughter was very excited when I put it in the cart (but then she cried becaused I wouldn't open it for her in the store!). She's only 18 months old so I'm going to save it for either next Christmas or her 3-year-old birthday.

This doll was marked down to $7.48 (originally $29.99)! Now I just need to be on the lookout for a good deal on the food refills and diapers...

1 comment:

  1. I don't buy the expensilve $1 each baby alive diapers! I get the offbrand Newborn or Premie diapers! I think I paid around $6 for 42 newborn diapers! Whereas that would have cost $6 for $6 baby alive diapers!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lucky Girl Design Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved